Come work with us.
Motion Tactic is a creative agency located in Tempe, Arizona. We exist because we believe that together we can use our hearts and our minds to create things that we are proud of; accomplishing things that we couldn’t do on our own.
Be a part of a creative environment.
We believe that our team is our greatest resource. We celebrate each other’s differences and expect passion. We encourage each other grow, to push the status quo and we constantly seek new ideas and strategies.
Account Strategist - Full Time - Tempe, AZ
Motion Tactic is a creative agency located in Tempe, AZ. At our core, we are a custom website design and development agency that is dedicated to creating a collaborative environment where we create our best work and provide innovative solutions for our clients.
The account strategist position works in tandem with the accounts team to manage website projects. You’ll help the account director identify client needs and communicate them to the design and development teams as the leader of the account. This position is highly collaborative with internal and external teams to ensure that Motion Tactic is delivery the best in quality and service.
1. Account management
– Helps guide clients through the website buildout experience with Motion Tactic
– Develop workable budgets, work plans and realistic timetables.
– Defines project scope, estimate and writing proposals, works with producer in the creation of project specifications and time plans.
– Documents all project updates in Asana
– Helps forecast our workload working with clients and agency partners to set expectations
– Travel as needed to visit and maintain relationships with out of state clients
2. Team Leadership
– Provides leadership within the agency and ensures all departments are in alignment with what needs to be executed on a project
– Maintains communication with the client throughout the lifecycle of a project and pulls in the necessary help to answer questions for a client
– Manages our active projects and keeps a record of project status, conducts status updates with design, development, marketing teams
3. Creative Production
– In collaboration with our design department – provide creative input and execution on an as needed basis for marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, print production, commercial photography for websites and print materials
– Develop relationships with necessary 3rd parties (printers, freelancers if needed)
4. Business Development
– Assist in the initial discussions with inbound project requests
– Be the face of Motion Tactic in a discussion with a potential client
– Understand what a potential client is looking for and see if it’s a match with our organization and process
1 – 2 years account management, sales, or project management experience.
Only local folks will be considered for this position.
– WordPress experience is a plus
How to Apply
If you feel like you are a good candidate, please contact us email@example.com. Please include samples of your past work, a portfolio and anything else that you think will help us get to know you.